libdb3 NMUs required

Due to the breakage involved with libdb3's symbol versioning in
libdb3-3.2.9-15, libraries compiled against this version are almost
useless for building against.  For example,

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&stamp=1019317098&ver=0.99.5%2Bcvs.2002.04.17-1&pkg=abiword&arch=arm&act=updpkg

shows abiword failing to build on ARM because it's linked against
libgnomeprint15, which was compiled against libdb3 3.2.9-15.  So it's
time for massive NMUs, I'm afraid.  On your architecture of choice, run:

for i in $(apt-cache showpkg libdb3 |grep 3.2.9-15 |sed 's:,.*$::'); do apt-cache showsrc $i |head -1; done |sort |uniq |sed 's:P.* ::'

This will tell you which packages may need to be NMUd.  You only _need_
to NMU the ones which deliver libraries, but if you cn't be bothered to
work out which ones do, NMUing too many packages is just fine.

I think only arm and hppa are affected by this bug ... if anyone knows
better, please forward as appropriate.