Re: Compiling gdb-5.1.1-1 on hppa

"B. Douglas Hilton" writes...

> No, I certainly did not apply them. This is new to me,
> I'm just a Debian helper, not a real developer. I'd
> do it except I have a build about 75% complete
> using puffin's cvs version of gdb. I'll give it a go
> just for posterity when my build is finished up.

The cvs.parisc-linux.org sources are pretty out of date. Randolph ported
the changes forward to the much newer version of gdb used in the Debian
package.  While both may work you're much better off with the Debian
source.

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation