Re: SCSI disk

You could investigate the scsitools package, which has the scsiinfo command for examining and changing scsi drive settings, but I don't know if it's working correctly.  I'm trying to use it to modify the sector byte size on a 2gb IBM scsi disk, and it keeps giving me a "failed to update page xxx" (can't remember exactly, as I'm not near the box right now).

Anybody had any luck with this command?  I can't use the scsi-config command, as I'm running (semi) headless with no X Server, so it's command line all the way.....

--
Steve