Dillo web browser compiles easily and works on Debian hppa platform!

I thought I would mention it, as the only browsers available
so far appear to be Emacs, konqueror, and Lynx.

Requirements:
libglib1.2-dev
libgtk1.2-dev
libpng-dev
libjpeg-dev
xlibs-dev

I just did a "./configure; make" and it built and works!

Very nice - what a nifty little browser, and IMHO much
more pretty than Lynx! Possibly the ultimate lightweight browser,
and on a 715/80 you need all the speed you can get!

http://dillo.sourceforge.net

Test System: HP 9000 715/80 with Debian "testing"