Re: Real Estate

Quite a few of the debian lists got the spam subscription confirmation and
triggered the subscription somehow.  I'm thinking that it was probably a
malicious act since it seems limited to Debian lists so far, from what
I've seen.

I like #3 and will probably do so on Tuesday when the "holiday
weekend...let's take an extra day off today" syndrome has worn off.

As for how to pursue it with yahoo, check out http://abuse.yahoo.com.  I
believe that this could be construed as a violation of their terms of
service, section 6(c) for misrepresentation, section 6(d) (if the mail
headers were forged in order to subscribe the lists), and section 6(l) for
harrassment.