Re: FWD: Re: gimp, gnome, libgtk-perl, etc, etc

Ok, I'm trying to get my 735 installed now to see if I can test the
patches needed and work around the fact that I don't want to include one
of Jakub's patches in binutils yet.

Know anything about the 735's?  I can net-boot the lifimage, but it
freezes on the intro screen of the installer.  FYI, serial console isn't
an option right now (only USB on this laptop and no cables around
anyway), so I'm stuck using the graphics console.