libwxgtk2.2 missing in hppa

Hi people -

My package survex doesn't build on hppa because libwxgtk2.2-dev is not
available:
 see http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=survex&ver=0.99.5&arch=hppa&stamp=1004104256&file=log&as=raw

What is the current situation here? Is wxwindows significantly broken on hppa
or should I expect this to become resolved automatically when buildd's catch
up, or some other package deendency is unbunged?

It seems from wxwindows2.2 build log
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=wxwindows2.2&ver=2.2.8&arch=hppa&stamp=1004031292&file=log&as=raw
that the broblem is python1.5-base segfaulting in it's postinst script.

If we agree this is the problem then I'll submit a bug accordingly.

Is anyone in a position to either fix the wxwindows problem or otherwise
get survex built for hppa? (I'll have a go at manually compiling wxwindows on
an hppa box to get survex built if anyone thinks that's likely to work, but I
can't see any listed at http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi).

TIA

Wookey