Re: FYI: Sync on Green to VGA monitor converter

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 11:18:47AM +0100, Thomas Themel wrote:
}
} All of the newer PC monitors I own do understand SOG just fine, and they're
} not even expensive ones, a no-name 17" and various VideoSeven cheapo-19"...
}
} Am I somehow very lucky in picking monitors?

I've used a good random selection of multi-sync monitors on
sync-on-green machines and they have all worked fine.  I know the HP
P1100 doesn't work, but most are ok.

--

   E Frank Ball                efball@efball.com