Re: Problem installing .9 iso image on C240

Sorry for not putting more useful information in the

Here is what I have seen, except for the actual small
crash message.

I have tried all the install options, narrow, wide and
sti.  I did happen to get past the crash part of the
way when I kept compatibility with the older kernel.
I also got the sti install to get farther than any of
the others. Which I thought was odd, since I only have
a serial port connection to the box.

When running the sti option, I get a reasonable error
about exim.. package being corrupt.  Then the I can
not get any further in the install.  I think this is
probably where the others just crash.  I have
downloaded a different image this time, just to be
safe.

I downloaded the 32 bit version, I am going to try the
64bit version now.

Thanks for your help.

Charles