Re: g++ problem

Hello Randolph,

Following your advice, I do first an "apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade"
which well update g++ (amoung others).

But the problem is still the same.
(I also forgot to mentionned that I previously try to compile "menu" which
failed later at compile time because of the problem mentioned by Paul in its
report bug [which I dicover log time after])

Then I try to figure out the alternatives stuff (a feature that I dicover thanks
to you) and try:
# update-alternatives --display c++
> No alternatives for c++

(also try g++ but no more chance)

Finally I do an "apt-get install build-essential"

But does not help more.

Any additional idea?

Thanks anyway for information,
        Joel