Re: apache and python segfault :-(

= I am suffering from the bleeding edge here - after a recect apt-get
= upgrade I am now short of a working apache & python (and I don't know what
= else yet). Both binaries segfault pretty damn fast - the latest python
= update won't even install properly as it segfaults in the post install.
=
= Package & kernel version are.....
=
= python1.5-base 1.5.2-18.4
= apache         1.3.22-2
= Linux ducati 2.4.9-pa39 #2 Sat Oct 6 19:05:14 CEST 2001 parisc unknown
=
= What kind of info from me would be useful to help solve this one?

Apache is a known problem, probably bug #114298 is your culprit as LaMont
mentioned in an earlier note and the bug report hints at easy workarounds.
Python is probably parisc-specific and
other folks (including me) are seeing it too and I think have a clue
about it already.

	-Paul Bame