Re: Extra info just for hppa on those binutils debs

Ok, new hppa debs are done and are at the same location.  There are also
alpha, i386, and ia64 debs as well, in case you're interested.  Sparc,
mips, and m68k soon to follow.

They include Alan's fixes that he committed to CVS today rather than HJ's.

If this looks good on hppa (ppc and ia64 also), I'm going to do the upload
tonight (still testing the others that I have here).