Test binutils packages made...please test quickly

I just placed some test debs on klecker for testing.  Can you try those
out on any archs that you can gain access to?  Alpha is ok with this, and
I'm intending on building mips, m68k, and sparc, but haven't done so yet.

The debs are at:
	http://klecker.debian.org/~chris/binutils

I've done more to this release aside from the patch that was in that
message (-z combreloc is enabled by default), so I'd appreciate if you
could give it a thorough test to be sure nothing breaks on whatever archs
that you can get to.  I'll see what I can do on the archs that I have
here as well.

Thanks!