XFree86 4.1.0-0pre1v2 available for i386,powerpc,sparc

I'd like feedback on these packages, please, to the debian-x list.

I haven't received any patches for any architectures other than these.  I'm
especially concerned about alpha (from which I at least have a report that
it built okay) and arm (about which I have heard nothing at all).  If I
don't get any, the next release will be 4.1.0-1.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |            You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux                |            Or you don't live long.