Re: Headless workstation?

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 10:14:31AM -0600, Grant Grundler wrote:
> Joe Drew wrote:
> > I've got a 712/60 ...
> > Is there any way to get the HP workstations to boot headless?
>
> Yes. See
>     http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/1999-December/008117.html
[url details how to set up serial console]

Unfortunately I don't have a serial console available. I was looking for
just how to disable the error on startup when a keyboard isn't available..
I'm a little bit wary of enabling a serial console, particularly when it
could very well interact poorly with my desire every so often to plug
in a keyboard/monitor to the box.

Thanks, though.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>