Re: Hi again.

Miro Voutilainen said:
> Where can i find cd images for debian parisc?

There aren't any, yet.  As has been said, it's not a released port yet.

You can get the ISO image that was a bootable snapshot of the port back
in August, which was used for hand-out CDs at the ALS show ...

But it would probably be more rewarding to download a current kernel
build and userland tarball and make a bootable CD out of that.

Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                http://www.neep.com.au/

  "Just remember Basil, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
  "Oh, really?  I'd like to meet him ... I could do with a good laugh."
                 [ Sybil and Basil Fawlty, "Fawlty Towers" ]