condor upload progress

I have made significant progress here.

On salsa, it builds for both amd64 and i386. It passes most tests.

For piuparts, I understand all the failures and it's mainly not able to even install the previous version of condor from Debian. These failures can be ignored.

For reprotest, the differences are only in the debugging symbols. The actual code is the same. I am not sure how to address this issue. At least one other project had this issue and the elected to dispense with the debugging symbols. I don't want to go that route. Does this need to be addressed before condor is accepted?

I went over the copyright file, and I need to make a few updates. We are getting very close.

...Tim

--
Tim Theisen (he, him, his)
Release Manager