Re: Condor Upload

Hi Andreas,

On 23.11.22 15:35, Andreas Tille wrote:
Am Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 06:19:05AM -0600 schrieb Tim Theisen:
Could you give me the steps to add the pristine tar. I have never done that
and I don't fully understand it. Do you start with our official tarball, or
generate one from the github repository?

The generation is done by uscan via

    uscan --verbose --force-download

and the import of pristine-tar is done via

    gbp import-orig --pristine-tar --no-interactive /PATH/TO/condor_VERSION.orig.tar.xz

I know there is some gbp command which does everything in one rush but
since I always forget this one this is my workflow. ;-)

the command you are looking for is

    gbp import-orig --uscan

Best regards,

Peter