Re: Still interested in maintaining singularity-container?

Dear Nilesh

Thank you for maintaining singularity! Indeed, when singularity moved over to Go in which I have no clue, it became tricky for me to maintain and I lost "connection" to it.

Feel free to remove me from its uploaders if you feel it just .

Cheers