Backporting singularity-container

Hi,

I was wondering about getting singularity-container 3.9.x into Debian's
bullseye-backports.

I went through and managed to build a bullseye-backports version for my
work and singularity 3.9.6 seems to be working for us. I think
singularity is a good choice for an official backport, though I'm not
how best to make it happen.

It wasn't particularly difficult most of the packages just needed to be
recompiled against bullseye, but there's a few that needed versions
that aren't currently in bullseye and appeared to need some updated
build dependency versions to get sbuild to pull from bullseye-
backports.

Thank you,
Diane