backport slurm-wlm to buster-backports ?

Dear Debian-HPC team,

I'm testing slurm 20.11 on debian10, I've repackaged the slurm-wlm from bullseye for buster. Our tests show no problems so far, and I'm wondering if slurm-wlm could be backported to debian10 and provided in
buster-backports repository.

The repackaging of slurm-wlm from Bullseye for Buster is more or less straight forward (download sources from bullseye,  install missing dependencies on buster, and rebuild the packages with  debuild -us -uc" ) . I've installed and tested the packages (using dpkg -i ... ) on a small test setup with 4 nodes, (and a VirtualMachine on bullseye for slurmdbd).
We are planning to deploy this on a larger cluster for production use.

Would it be be possible to get slurm-wlm available from buster-backports? If I can be of help let me know,
I'm uploader to these other packages:
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=alois.schloegl%40gmail.com

Best regards,
   Alois