Re: help for updating singularity-container package

From: "Christophe Trophime" <christophe.trophime@lncmi.cnrs.fr>
To: "debian-hpc" <debian-hpc@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 8:26:22 PM
Subject: help for updating singularity-container package
Hi,
I have tried to update singularity-container package to latest upstream
version (ie 3.7.1) on testing. I've finally managed to get it packaged.
I attach to this email the debian directory for this new version
NB I used the upstream source tarball with all vendors package included.
In d/rules already installed packages are removed from vendor directory.

I would like some help to review my changes and get it into salsa.

Best

Christophe TROPHIME
Research Engineer

    CNRS - LNCMI