Re: Is it possible to update pandoc, please?

Thank you for your prompt answers.

I have seen that the pandoc package for sid has been updated to 3.1.3.
Unfortunately the incompatibility problem with groff persists.

The management of man page output has been updated in pandoc 3.1.7.

I have implemented a workaround... but if a Debian user updates the markdown
source of a man page included in a virtualsquare.org[1] project they will get
a faulty groff man page.

Again thank you for your effort to maintain Debian packages of
free software projects.

All the best,
			renzo

[1] http://wiki.virtualsquare.org/#/repos