Re: update to stackage lts-19 (ghc 9.0)?

> I believe, though, that the "LTS" tracked by the DHG is the Stackage LTS
> package set (and not the ghc compiler), the latest of which seems to be
> 19.11 and is based on ghc 9.0.2

Yes, that's what I'm trying to highlight.

We may end up using the only Stackage LTS
based on non-LTS GHC. I don't know know Stackage
plans, but if the LTS GHC idea sticks and the LTS GHCs
arrive in timely manner, it's natural they would become
the only target for LTS Stackage. And if the LTS GHC
idea flops, we may end up using the only non-LTS
GHC ever made. :)