Re: update to stackage lts-19 (ghc 9.0)?

On Fri, 10 Jun 2022, Ilias Tsitsimpis wrote:

Hey Félix,

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 06:23PM, Félix Sipma wrote:
Are there plans to update the haskell packages to stackage lts-19.x? We are
lagging behind, and there was some nice improvements in ghc 8.10 & 9.0.

I uploaded GHC 9.0.2 in experimental a couple of days ago and it built
successfully. So I am going to upload to to unstable now, and we can
start working towards the latest LTS 19.X.

Hi Ilias,

Do the binNMUs happen automatically for all packages to be rebuilt against GHC 9.0.2, or does something have to be done manually? I had thought I had seen that happen automatically in the past, but I don't seem to see any packages having been rebuilt yet, looking at the transition tracker. Or is the system waiting for the mips builds to finish?

Scott