Re: RFS: arbtt/0.11.1-1 [ITA] -- Automatic Rule-Based Time Tracker

Quoting Scott Talbert (2022-05-06 15:27:09)
> Note that the DHG doesn't use gbp for packaging - it only maintains
> the debian directory in a single git repository for all packages, so
> there would be a few changes required to your packaging (e.g. switch
> the VCS to the DHG repo, change the Maintainer to the DHG and make
> yourself the Uploader, etc.).  Some additional information about how
> the DHG works here[2].

The above is not accurate: A few packages in the Haskell team are
maintained individually git-tracked using git-buildpackage.  Possibly
only the ~6 packages I am involved with, not sure...

> I would be happy to sponsor the upload though if you go this route.

...but if you want someone to sponsor your work, it makes great sense to
align with whatever packaging style they are comfortable with,
regardless of my nitpicking above.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas