Re: upgrading hledger-web&co

Hi Damyan,

Yes, the package plan is broken.

Generally, there seem to be few active maintainers for Debian Haskell
and they seem to be very busy elsewhere most of the time.
So, if you prepare the packages, you may need to wait a few weeks
or months for somebody to upload them.

Regarding how to prepare the packages, perhaps somebody
can help you on #debian-haskell (I could a bit, if the channel
was bridged to Matrix, and perhaps some other Haskell people
would join, too?).

I don't know if new dependencies need to be added as Debian
packages. That's actually of interest to me, because new versions
of my own packages require dependencies not yet packaged
for Debian. I see Haskell libraries are not linked statically,
so it would be sane not to require packaging of all deps.
However, we love Debian not for sanity, but for principles.

Merry Christmas.
Mikolaj