upgrading hledger-web&co

Hi,

I am in need of a newer hledger-web version and I wondered if I could
help.

My goal is to upgrade hledger-web, hledger-lib, hledger-ui and hledger
from 1.19.1 to 1.24.

Reading some docs, I tried the instructions in package-plan/README.md.

At first, ./test-packages.pl reported about conflicts between HsYAML,
QuickCheck and HsYAML:test. I tried juggling some versions, found no
easy solution and decided to revert everything and just bump the
versions of the four hledger packages.

This resulted in the same conflict report involving HsYAML,·
QuickCheck and HsYAML:test.

Does this mean that the hledger upgrade is safe, meaning that it
doesn't introduce new conflicts?

If so, perhaps I can help with the actual build/upload. I tried
earlier and noticed that the new versions add some build/runtime
dependencies, but I hope that since test-packages.pl finds no (new)
conflicts, the new dependencies can be satisfied and will only need
adjusting debian/control.

Please advise.

-- dam