Re: Need help learning how to team works

Hello Sean,

I am not sure that there is any up-to-date documentation outside of the
READMEs in the two repositories and manpages like dht(1).

Ack, can I remove that part from the wiki? Don't wanna do it without
somebody from the team agreeing with it.

Maybe this will help: to upgrade a package, first update package-plan
and make test-packages.pl pass, then use `dht upgrade` in
DHG_packages.git, and hack on the result.

`origtargz -u` followed by `sbuild` for builds.  `dpkg-buildpackage -S`
followed by `dht upload && git push` for uploads.  Use `dht dch` to edit
d/changelog as we break some conventions regarding team uploads.

You probably want to stay away from any gbp commands.

Thanks, this should be enough for me.

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>