Need help learning how to team works

Hello,

I intend to co-maintain shellcheck as there's a new upstream release and
it's a software I constantly use.

Although I'm having problems understanding what's the workflow of the team
and trying to figure out if there's documentation that targets me (new contributors).

All of the links under "Haskell packaging documentation" in the team's wiki
are broken, I've read the README of package-plan and DHG_packages salsa
projects, but there's lots of in formations about various things (in package-plan)
but the workflow itself it's not clear to me.

Can you point me to the right documentation? I'm basically looking for something
that explains how to contribute to the team to someone who's already part of the
project. Having examples of how one would bump a package version (how to build)
would also help.

I asked access to haskell-team on salsa and tried to join the IRC channel (the channel
is not working for me, I don't know why).

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>