Re: removing src:haskell-text src:haskell-stm src:haskell-parsec src:haskell-mtl src:haskell-cabal

[2019-05-26 19:08] Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org>
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that the packages in the subject are now all somewhat bundled
> in ghc, and as such the current separate packages are uninstallable.
>
> Is there a reason to keep them, or should they instead be removed?
>
> I'll happily file removal bugs for them if I don't hear from you :)
> (I also don't know how you handle this on dhg_packages)

Probably I am missing something, but:

$ apt-cache show libghc-stm-dev
Package: libghc-stm-dev
Source: haskell-stm (2.4.5.1-1)
[...]
--
        Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once every 24 hours.
                 If matter is urgent, try https://t.me/kaction