Re: Newbie needs help

> and I already have cabal-debian installed in my Ubuntu

It turned out only moderately outdated, so I had to tweak
only some files and some fields to newer versions, http to https, etc.

> I wonder if the `dht` wrapper around cabal-debian is useful
> in this case or not at all.

I think in this case bare 'cabal-debian --official` is enough.

With the momentum from packaging sdl2-ttf, I also packaged
enummapset, because it's the only (I hope) new package
(or new package versiona) needed for the upgrade
from lambdahack 0.7.1.0 to 0.8.1.1.

Keep in mind I was totally cargo-culting based on metadata
from other packages, so this requires serious checking
before upload.