Re: Newbie needs help

On Fri, Jun 08, 2018 at 01:36:03PM +0200, Mikolaj Konarski wrote:
> I'm a haskell-lambdahack maintainer and debian-haskell newbie
> and I need help.

Hi Mikolaj!

Thanks for stepping up.

What I've done is built the package with pbuilder, and run
lintian on the resulting .changes file.

One of the warnings (not sure why this isn't a full-blown error)
is that the short description is too long for the -doc and -prof
packages.

"game engine library for tactical squad ASCII roguelike dungeon
crawlers; profiling libraries" is 92 characters long and it
should be under 80.  Maybe reword the short description to
something like "tactical squad ASCII roguelike dungeon crawler
game engine"?