Re: Including Yampa

Hello Ivan,

On Mon 19 Nov 2018 at 09:26PM -0500, Ivan Perez wrote:

> Ufff, I'm discovering more and more step by step.
>
> I know it may be a lot to ask, but is there someone who might be willing
> to spend some on IRC/skype with me to get me through most of the process
> without having to send an email for each step?

You are unlikely to get someone willing to do this because we do not at
this point know whether you are going to repay the investment in
contributions to the team (not that we have any reason to think you
won't, either!).

> I'm happy doing my homework and reading first, but I'd rather sit on the
> computer and get it  all done in one (large) step than in a lot of
> intermittent little steps.

I understand, but Debian development very rarely works that way.

--
Sean Whitton