Re: Including Yampa

Thanks!

Ufff, I'm discovering more and more step by step.

I know it may be a lot to ask, but is there someone who might be willing to spend some on IRC/skype with me to get me through most of the process without having to send an email for each step?

I'm happy doing my homework and reading first, but I'd rather sit on the computer and get it  all done in one (large) step than in a lot of intermittent little steps.

Cheers,

Ivan