Re: new upcoming Pandoc dependency

On Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 08:36AM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recent releases of Pandoc need hsYaml.
>
> Would be nice if someone in the team could package that.
>
> NB! I have a newer pandoc package prepared locally, for when the current
> upgrade of Haskell libraries enter unstable.  So please do *not* upload
> a sourceful release of Pandoc without coordinating with me.

Hi Jonas,

We currently track LTS 12.10 which still has pandoc 2.2.1. I tried
to upgrade pandoc to 2.3.1 in our package-plan and it failed with:

	trying: BlogLiterately-0.8.6.2 (user goal)
	next goal: pandoc (user goal)
	rejecting: pandoc-2.3.1 (conflict: BlogLiterately => pandoc>=2.0 && <2.3)

Is this something that we would be able to fix on our own, or should we
stay with pandoc 2.2.1 for the time being (until it is updated on
Stackage)?

--
Ilias