Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from Mike Gabriel (sunweaver)

Hi Mike,

Am Dienstag, den 02.05.2017, 14:54 +0000 schrieb
noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> Mike Gabriel (sunweaver) has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here: https://alioth.debian.org/project/
> admin/users.php?group_id=31040
>
> Comments by the user:
> Hi,
>
> I have just packaged and uploaded two minor Haskell packages: tree-
> monad and parallel-tree-search. Both packages should rest on the
> Haskell group's Git, I suppose.
>
> So this is my request to get access granted. Thanks a lot,

welcome!

What made you package these two libraries?

We generally try to package only libraries that are also part of
stackage, as packages that are not in Stackage tend to be of lower
upstream quality or maintenance.

The Haskell Group has a few under-documented procedures and practices,
it might take a while to get used to it. In any case, don’t be shy and
ask on IRC or on the mailing list.

I suggest you read through the information at
https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and subscribe to all three mailinglists
mentioned there.

Greetings

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner