Re: Remove -wreq, -fail and -lambdabot-haskell-packages?

Hi Joachim,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 01:30PM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> I’d like to make
> https://jenkins.debian.net/job/chroot-installation_sid_install_haskell/
> useful again.
> [...]
> Can we not just remove all these packages?

I was going to send an email about this, but didn't find the time for
it. In short, what we need, is for a way to have a list of excluded
packages. But having a hard-coded list is a but idea, as it could easily
become out-of-date.

Instead, I would like to propose the following. The CI script will query
the BTS and exclude packages having RC bugs *with* a specific usertag.
This has two advantages:

  * We can easily exclude packages by setting the corresponding usertag.
  * Once the package is updated and the RC bug is closed, the package is
    being automatically reconsidered for the CI test.

I have no experience with how the CI test is being run. Does this sound
like something that could work? If everyone agrees with the above, I
could try to implement it.

--
Ilias