Re: doctest + libghc-lens-dev (and other debian haskell libs I guess, on ghc8/testing) = unhandled ELF relocation(RelA) type 42

Clint,

thanks again for your help.

doctest 0.11.0-4 having landed in testing has fixed the abovementioned
issue for me (thus no bug report).

I didn't get around to installing unstable on a separate laptop (yet),
but will want to do so anyway, and will hopefully be more responsive
then (ie. able to respond sooner) for similar issues / changes in the
future.

-Andreas