Installation directories of pkg-haskell-tools

Greetings,

(I think this question mostly goes to Joachim, but maybe someone else
can answer it)

The private scripts and libraries of pkg-haskell-tools are installed
into /var/lib/pkg-haskell-tools/{bin,lib}, but according to the
FHS /var/lib/<package>/ is for state information, whereas these files
are completely static.

According to the FHS the correct place for these files
is /usr/lib/<package> and while the FHS says that this directory is
only for architecture dependent data, section 9.1.1 of the Policy frees
us from this restriction, so I think we should just move the files
there.

Is this just a mistake or am I interpreting some of these guidelines
wrong or is there some very special reason that these files are
installed into /var/lib/?

Regards
Sven