Re: DHG newbie

Dear Lev,

Welcome (though I'm new myself, too)!

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 03:25:29PM +0500, Lev Lamberov wrote:
> 1. I'm getting errors while running test-packages.pl, even without
> adding my package to packages.txt. So, should I just edit the txt-file
> and commit in this situation?

In general you shouldn't commit anything to the repo that doesn't pass
test-packages.pl.  Make your changes, then run test-packages.pl without
committing and commit once you make it pass.  Can you share the error
you're getting?

> 2. As I understand I just have to push debian/ of my package to
> DHG_packages with UNRELEASED and ask for a sponsor, right?

No, you should run `dch -r` when you want it to be sponsored, and then
ask on this list or on IRC.

--
Sean Whitton