Re: Pandoc upgrade for LTS-6

Hi Joachim (and Sean and others),

Quoting Joachim Breitner (2016-06-01 11:14:24)
> in the course of upgrading to LTS-6, we need a version of
> pandoc 1.17.0.3. To avoid the usual chicken-egg-problem (we want to
> upload all packages at once, but you need pandoc’s dependencies to
> test it) you can fetch your dependencies from
> http://haskell.spwhitton.name/
>
> I did not check whether it has all pandoc’s dependencies built yet,
> but as I could build them locally, I’m optimistic.
>
> (Currently, I’m working with an manually upgraded pandoc package, but
> not release quality.)

Thanks for those nice preparations, and for laying out so detailed how I
can work with it.

Next ~10 days I will be travelling.  I will try to setup compilation of
the package against Seans repo, but not sure how fast I can find time
(or diskspace - I am running low on that on my laptop) for that.

I have now pushed a prepared source package to git, in case any of you
wants to test and/or finalize it.

NB! If any of you guys happen to be in München, or will attend TÜBIX,
then please let me know so we can try to meet up :-)

 - Jonas