Pandoc upgrade for LTS-6

Dear Jonas,

in the course of upgrading to LTS-6, we need a version of
pandoc 1.17.0.3. To avoid the usual chicken-egg-problem (we want to
upload all packages at once, but you need pandoc’s dependencies to test
it) you can fetch your dependencies from
http://haskell.spwhitton.name/

I did not check whether it has all pandoc’s dependencies built yet, but
as I could build them locally, I’m optimistic.

(Currently, I’m working with an manually upgraded pandoc package, but
not release quality.)

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata