Re: GHC 8 in stretch

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 09:10:41PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> 2) ghc on mips and mipsel - RAM issue, I'm experimenting to see if we can
>                             work around this; progress is slow

May or may not be fixed in sid; in future this will be fixed in gcc
itself.

> 3) haskell-lambdabot-haskell-plugins - possible ghc bug, see #842740

Still broken.

> 4) haskell-wreq - even if I patch this to build, the testsuite still fails.
>                   if no one cares, we can live without this in stretch

Still broken.

Also

a) haskell-ieee754 is broken on arm64, mips64el, and s390x.
b) haskell-http-api-data is broken on armel (doctest-related, is
   it https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/11831 or something else?)