Re: packaging with stack

Le 25/10/2016 à 16:19, Damien Couroussé a écrit :

>> > Okay, I think I see what you are asking.  For official Debian packages,
>> > each dependency must be separately packaged.  For your own personal
>> > package, maybe you could bundle it all into one package with stack.  You
>> > won't find any scripts and tools in Debian to do that, though, since we
>> > wouldn't be able to use them to make official packages.

I see the point of having all dependencies packaged for official packages.
As suggested by David and Dimitry, cabal-debian aims at the
debianization of a cabal file to ease Debian packaging, but does not
avoid the need to have all dependencies as Debian packages.

For my need, maybe an ad hoc solution would be more suitable.

thanks again for your answers,
Damien