Re: please upload pandoc 1.18 to debian unstable and testing at the earliest , before debian stretch is frozen.

Hi Zaxebo,

Quoting Zaxebo Yaxebo (2016-10-27 23:52:26)
> pandoc 1.18 has been released on 27 Oct 2016 with very useful
> improvements. Reference http://pandoc.org/releases.html

Thanks for mentioning.

Better if you file a bugreport of severety "wishlist" to track this.

> ==>> *Hence, I humbly request you to kindly urgently upload the
> version 1.18 of pandoc at the earliest to "Debian unstable and
> testing", so that it can be included before 5-Nov-2016 for Debian
> stretch stable. *So that those of us, who will stay in debian stable,
> will get atleast version 1.18 till next few years, and not the older
> version.

From a quick check, here are the things needed before that can happen:

  * haskell-pandoc-types updated to 1.17
  * haskell-doctemplates packaged.

Someone please consider addressing those, and then ping me for
finalizing the pandoc update.

 - Jonas