Re: Running binNMU on wuiet

Hi Joachim!

>$ ./binNMUs  --sql | tee binNMUs.txt| grep . | grep -v ^#
>
>reviewing the output (but I barely glance over it now, the system seems
>to work reliabled) and then running
>
>$ wb < binNMUs.txt

I'm doing right now (since few days) the rebuilds in Ubuntu, so far things are
going well, even if a lot of stuff is entangled here (and I can't NMU one single architecture).

I'm interested in being a backup of your work, since I'm becoming (slowly) familiar with
haskell and the wb infrastructure.

of course I would appreciate if somebody with more skills can help you ;)

G.