Running binNMU on wuiet

Hi,

I think right now I’m the only one scheduling binNMUs on wuiet. With
the DHG being more of a group now, and more DDs in the group, this is
maybe suboptimal.

Is anyone else interested in doing this job as well (needs to be a DD)?

It entails to guess when there are binNMUs to be scheduled (usually
everytime after someone uploaded something), logging into wuiet,
running

$ ./binNMUs  --sql | tee binNMUs.txt| grep . | grep -v ^#

reviewing the output (but I barely glance over it now, the system seems
to work reliabled) and then running

$ wb < binNMUs.txt

You can build the binNMUs program from the tools repository yourself,
or just use ~nomeata/binNMUs on wuiet.

Ah, I think special access rights are required to either this machine
or to the wb command. We need to talk to the wanna-build team about
that.

Greetings,
joachim

--