Re: I need sponsor for packages of Haskell Relational Record

Am Sun, 31 Jul 2016 14:01:43 +0900
schrieb Kei Hibino <ex8k.hibino@gmail.com>:

> On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 9:57 PM, Sven Bartscher
> <sven.bartscher@weltraumschlangen.de> wrote:
> >
> > It seems that you didn't add the package to the package-plan[1]. The
> > file README.md in the repository should get you started on how to do
> > that, but if there is something still unclear, please ask.
> > When you're adding your package to the package-plan, please make
> > sure that the package-plan is still valid by running
> > test-packages.pl
> >
> > Otherwise the package itself looks fine.
>
> Thanks for your suggestion.
>
> I added th-data-compat to package-plan and got
> additional line from test-package.pl output like below:
>
> Added:    th-data-compat is 0.0.2.2 here but does not exist in the
> archive.
>
> `Added' is not counted as error in test-pacakge.pl, so I pushed this
> addition.

That's correct. The added just says that the package is in the
package-plan, but not in the archive (yet), thus the package was
probably recently added to the package-plan.

I will probably upload the package either later today or tomorrow,
depending on when I have time.

Regards
Sven