Re: I need sponsor for packages of Haskell Relational Record

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 9:57 PM, Sven Bartscher
<sven.bartscher@weltraumschlangen.de> wrote:

> It seems that you didn't add the package to the package-plan[1]. The
> file README.md in the repository should get you started on how to do
> that, but if there is something still unclear, please ask.
> When you're adding your package to the package-plan, please make sure
> that the package-plan is still valid by running test-packages.pl
>
> Otherwise the package itself looks fine.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I added th-data-compat to package-plan and got
additional line from test-package.pl output like below:

Added:    th-data-compat is 0.0.2.2 here but does not exist in the archive.

`Added' is not counted as error in test-pacakge.pl, so I pushed this addition.

--
Kei Hibino
ex8k.hibino at gmail.com
https://github.com/khibino/